- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Monthly Archives: January 2014
There is something in science called “The Anthropic Principle”. One description of this principle is as follows: “It is well known that our existence in this universe depends on numerous cosmological constants and parameters whose numerical values must fall within a very … Continue reading
I really do appreciate this scientist’s honesty. The quote is by the late Dr. George Wald, a professor of biology at Harvard University who won the Nobel Prize in 1967 in physiology. “When it comes to the origin of life … Continue reading