- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: Chapter 3
Introduction Paul starts with the Gentiles, those who are not Jews, those who have not had access to God’s word directly as revealed through the prophets. What he says about the Gentiles is: “For the wrath of God is revealed … Continue reading