- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: Chapters 1 & 2
Introduction Paul has introduced the great theme of this letter to the church in Rome earlier in chapter 1: “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone … Continue reading
Introduction Paul in Romans 1:18 – 32 deals with the Gentiles first, those who do not have “a Godly background”. They do not have the light of the scriptures or the ceremonies that the Jews had; they were separated from … Continue reading