- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: Chapters 6 & 7
Introduction All of mankind are guilty before God, having not lived out the light of His ways that they have received. Every human being knows something of God’s law, either through the conscience or the Bible, and yet we have … Continue reading
Introduction In Paul’s systematic presentation of the Gospel recorded for us in the book of Romans, Paul shows from this own experience the power of the law in the unbeliever. Initially he revealed that all of humanity are guilty before … Continue reading