- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: Chapter 4 & 5
Introduction The book of Romans is Paul’s working out of what the gospel is. He’s shown that all of humanity is guilty before God (Romans 1:18 – 3:20). Those who have had direct access to God’s word, the scriptures, have … Continue reading
Introduction The Apostle Paul has shown that all people are guilty before God (Romans 1:18 – 3:20), and that they only means open to mankind is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 3:21 – 31). Then he has … Continue reading