- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: The Problem Stated: Chapters 1 – 3
Introduction Ecclesiastes is a startling book. The opening verses proclaim the utter meaninglessness of life. The writer has investigated every sphere of human activity, and found it void of lasting peace, contentment and satisfaction. Such findings were a great cause … Continue reading
Ecclesiastes Chapter 2 – The Wise Man’s Findings: Pleasure, Work and Wisdom Produce Nothing That Lasts
Introduction In chapter 1 Solomon described the conclusions he reached when attempting to find lasting satisfaction, meaning and purpose without God in this world. The conclusions he reached were: Nothing currently brings lasting satisfaction, and no new thing will appear … Continue reading
Introduction Solomon was seeking for something of lasting value, a lasting satisfaction, and realised he could not obtain it in this world. But why should he even have this desire in the first place? If man is of the world, … Continue reading