- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Category Archives: Why Believe?
There is no easy answer to the problem of suffering. I do not believe the Bible tells us why God has allowed suffering in the world. However we do know what it cost God to allow suffering, and that He … Continue reading
The question was once raised with me, “There are so many religions out there – why should I believe that Jesus is the one who leads us to God?”. A good question deserves a good answer … Don’t All Religions … Continue reading
Why would one historian make the claim below concerning the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ? “No one fact in the history of mankind is proven by better and fuller evidence of every sort than this one: Christ died and … Continue reading
There is something in science called “The Anthropic Principle”. One description of this principle is as follows: “It is well known that our existence in this universe depends on numerous cosmological constants and parameters whose numerical values must fall within a very … Continue reading
I really do appreciate this scientist’s honesty. The quote is by the late Dr. George Wald, a professor of biology at Harvard University who won the Nobel Prize in 1967 in physiology. “When it comes to the origin of life … Continue reading