- Christ Made Disciples, Not Knowledge Receptors
- Teamwork in the Church?
- Why is a Common Vision of Church Important?
- What is Church Again?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Is Jesus Really The Only Way To God?
- How Can I Be Sure Jesus Rose From The Grave?
- You Don’t Have To Be A Christian To Be A Social Reformer – But It Helps!
- How Lucky Do You Feel?
- The Scientific View is to Believe in a Creatior God
Tag Archives: home
Introduction Over ten years ago now I looked at scripture to create a set of principles that would define much of where my time, prayer life, and Christian activity would be apportioned. I am sure other people will have different … Continue reading
Why did God institute marriage and not a partnership? Are there any differences between these two ideas and does it matter if there are? God created marriage between male and female (Gen 1:27) for fellowship (Gen 2:18), to help in God given … Continue reading